The Ultimate Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Lafayette
If it’s time for spring cleaning or your Lafayette apartment really looks grubby, a thorough cleaning can get it neat and tidy again. It’s fairly common to get overburdened when trying to do more than you can handle at once. In order to make cleaning your place less stressful, we’ve devised an apartment cleaning checklist for Lafayette tenants.
Your Lafayette Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Each Area
Do these chores in each area of your place before taking on specific rooms to optimize your time. Utilize this apartment cleaning checklist for Lafayette to track your progress.
- Eliminate clutter.
- Look above you and dust in corners of ceilings.
- Clean the tops of doors and their frames.
- Clean your apartment’s walls and baseboards to remove smudges and stains.
- Wash windows with a clean rag and glass cleaner.
- Dust or launder window treatments.
- Disinfect doorknobs.
- Vacuum or mop floors and remove any stains or blemishes.
- Before you put away your duster, get the blades and all other areas of all ceiling fans.
- Take out the trash.
Cleaning Checklist For The Living Room
- Vacuum and spot-clean furniture. Utilize a vacuum attachment to remove hair if pets are present.
- Dust tabletops, bookshelves, and other flat surfaces.
- Dust electronics with a microfiber cloth.
- Shine up furniture by polishing.
- Use disinfecting products on high-touch items like remotes.
- Be sure that everything you need like remotes and coasters are found in an easy-to-find area.
Dining Room Cleaning Checklist
- Wipe crumbs off your surfaces and spot-clean sticky spots.
- Wipe off chair backs and legs.
- Rejuvenate wood tables by polishing or employ a glass cleaner on your glass furniture.
- Utilize a feather duster to clean off any open shelves with breakables or dishes.
Cleaning Checklist for Your Apartment Kitchen
- Wipe down cabinets with soapy water on a cloth and quickly follow behind with a a clean, slightly dampened cloth].
- Clean off counters with the right cleaning solution for the counter material or you might consider white vinegar.
- Wash out sinks with a solution consisting of baking soda and water. A few shakes of baking soda down the disposal will help in eliminating foul odors. Wash it away with water after about 10 minutes.
- Run the dishwasher with a shallow food storage container of vinegar in the top rack. Once complete, wipe it out with a clean rag.
- Heat a cup of water to a boil in the microwave to let the moisture work on any hardened food scraps. Wipe out with your choice of damp cloth or sponge.
- You can remove and wash stove drip pans in the sink. Spray the stovetop and oven door with a cleaner or equal parts vinegar and water and remove remaining stains and food debris.
- Abide by your oven’s self-cleaning instructions or you can make use of the mix of baking soda and water to wash it out.
- Utilize a mild soap or an equal blend of vinegar and water to take care of the refrigerator’s interior an exterior; follow with a damp cloth. Once done, move the fridge and use a broom to sweep the floor.
Cleaning Checklist for Your Bathroom
- Wipe off mirrors with glass cleaner and a clean cloth.
- Disinfect countertops with the right product for your material or a solution of water and vinegar on a clean rag.
- Wash off cabinets with mild soap and follow with a damp cloth.
- Give the toilet a quick brush.
- Wipe off your toilet exterior with your choice of vinegar or disinfectant.
- Tackle the the walls and surfaces of your shower and tub with your preferred cleaner or vinegar-water mix.
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist for Lafayette
- Tidy up or rearrange your closet.
- Use a duster for any shelves, desks or other surfaces.
- Change and wash the sheets.
- Collect clothing items from the floor and throw them in the wash or a hamper.
- Utilize an extendable dusting tool to dust below the bed.
Discover Your Next Apartment At Precedent Flats
A dirt-free apartment feels nice, but there are times when you might want a new apartment entirely. Check out the dazzling, spacious apartments at Precedent Flats. Contact our leasing specialists at 765-771-7085 or request a tour to learn more.